Monday, September 01, 2008

A Labor Day Excuse (for not having a post this week)

I knew that things would be tight this weekend as far as publishing a new post on TH in SoC. On Friday I had to drive a thousand miles to visit relatives, and on Sunday I drove back. I got home this morning around 3:30 a.m. I can barely see straight. Tonight will be an early night.

But I do have two more posts in the works under the category "Who Can Fix This Mess?". One post will deal with the witness of the Church in the world, and another will deal with the need we all still have for companionship, even after abusive situations, and how to deal with that need.

And on my othe blog, The Well Run Dry, I will write a brief description of my road trip, and of some of the societal issues I noticed while I was in Southern California, as these pertain to the general problem of Peak Oil and the U.S. economy. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello - I have been reading your blog for some time and truly appreciate your intelligent analysis of the Assemblies. Your identity remains a mystery that I have been trying to figure out since coming across your site.

I originated in Fullerton but spent 20 yrs in the Placentia assemby. We left just before the fall.
Glad to know you are doing well, but it appears that for most of us our experience will always be the reference point for future encounters with Christians.

TH in SoC said...

Thanks. I appreciate your readership. I trust that your family is doing well.